Development and Manufacture of Effervescent Tablets
All PharmaTraining courses focus on two key objectives. These are to provide attendees with knowledge-information, which will assist you in making better judgements- and skills, which will allow you to apply the knowledge you have received. We guarantee to engage your interest and commitment on the course, and we expect our training to improve your effectiveness.
Try it!! The workshop…
Using a laboratory tablet machine and some simple equipment, we experiment with effervescence and develop some simple products.
- Effervescence systems – what are they and how to they achieve their objectives
- Uniformity – achieving and assessing uniformity in effervescent systems.
- Taste and taste masking
- Specific problems with effervescent products-mixing, lubrication, compression.
Effervescent products in Production
- Engineering requirements for effervescent products
- Process Validation-challenges and pitfalls
- Scale up and Technology Transfer-mixing issues
- Routine manufacture
Bring your problems-don’t leave them at work!
There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss specific problems, in confidence if required.
Online access to comprehensive publications including all relevant guidance will be provided as well as colour copies of all presentations and case studies.
The course is designed for people working in formulation, process development or manufacturing with responsibility for the development, validation and manufacture of effervescent products. The content will complement that of the Tablet Formulation and Tablet Process Development courses which immediately precede it.