Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing TechnologyNo Course Dates Currently Available
Oral Solid dosage forms as Tablets and Capsules, are some of the most used methods of drug delivery.
This 1-day interactive workshop is intended to provide an understanding of the fundamentals of Oral Solid Dosage manufacture and to highlight the dependency between the various process steps.
Some of the benefits to be derived from this workshop include:
- An understanding of the basics of the Tablet Making Process.
- An appreciation of the demands of the new production environment
- An appreciation of the individual's role in improving quality at all process stages
- A knowledge of "how things work" and how this may help in trouble shooting & fixing problems
Who Should Attend?Pharmaceutical facility manufacturing staff and maintenance staff. Quality Assurance staff, Regulatory staff, Engineering staff, Project Managers and anybody else involved in operations peripheral to manufacturing who require an understanding of the basic process operations.
The course will commence at 9.00am and finish at 5.00pm
- Tablet Formulation
- Impact of Powders Characteristics on Formulation Properties
- Tablet Manufacturing Process
- Dry Milling (Dry Granulation)
- Tablet Compression
- Warehousing and Quarantine
|What people said about Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing Technology|
'Very good overview of OSD manufacturing'
'Would recommend this course'
'Very knowledgeable trainer'