- GMP and Compliance
- Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Developing Pharmaceutical Tablets for Low Cost Manufacturing
- Development and Manufacture of Effervescent Tablets
- Discussion Group - QbD and Lifecycle Management for Analytical Methods
- HPLC Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Hands-on Tablet Development including the principles of pre-formulation, formulation and process dev
- Introduction to Photostability
- Pharmaceutical Packaging - an introductory course
- Pharmacokinetics in Drug Development - an integrated approach
- Preformulation Studies for Tablet Development
- QbD and Lifecycle Management for Analytical Methods
- Stability Testing in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacture
- Tablet Formulation Development
- Tablet Formulation Development - Formulation development in practice
- Tablet Process Development, Validation and the Application of QbD
- Technology Transfer
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Support
- Pharmaceutical R&D Support
- In-house Training Courses
Development and Manufacture of Effervescent TabletsNo Course Dates Currently Available
OverviewEffervescent products present particular problems in manufacture, which result from their special requirements and particular utility. In this one day workshop led by two leading experts, the issues surrounding the development and manufacture of effervescent products are explored in depth including practical sessions.
All PharmaTraining courses focus on two key objectives. These are to provide attendees with knowledge-information, which will assist you in making better judgements- and skills, which will allow you to apply the knowledge you have received. We guarantee to engage your interest and commitment on the course, and we expect our training to improve your effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?The course is designed for people working in formulation, process development or manufacturing with responsibility for the development, validation and manufacture of effervescent products. The content will complement that of the Tablet Formulation and Tablet Process Development courses which immediately precede it.
Try it!! The workshop...
Using a laboratory tablet machine and some simple equipment, we experiment with effervescence and develop some simple products.
- Effervescence systems - what are they and how to they achieve their objectives
- Uniformity - achieving and assessing uniformity in effervescent systems.
- Taste and taste masking
- Specific problems with effervescent products-mixing, lubrication, compression.
Effervescent products in Production
- Engineering requirements for effervescent products
- Process Validation-challenges and pitfalls
- Scale up and Technology Transfer-mixing issues
- Routine manufacture
Bring your problems-don't leave them at work!
There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss specific problems, in confidence if required.
Online access to comprehensive publications including all relevant guidance will be provided as well as colour copies of all presentations and case studies.